7 Jul 2013

Rabbitry Update: Hold-Back Dilemmas

I'm having some problems deciding who and what to hold back in my rabbitry ;-;
All the rabbits I've held back have been amazing and the others I've wanted to hold back have always turned out great.
Eh. I don't know what to do!
This is the baby I'm not sure about keeping. She's such a lovely colour and her ears are great.





Then there's her sister who is a weird colour. She's so lightly marked but still has dark eyes, for that reason alone I want to keep her but she's also got the best type in the litter.




Then their brother. He has a handlebar mustache, but he's also really small which is a massive plus!



I've not had these many issues which I guess means my quality is getting better :)  


1 comment:

  1. They're all so beautiful! <3 I especially love the little one with the mustache xD Great job on your bunny raising! Keep it up :D
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete