13 Jun 2013

Rabbitry Update: Annabelle's Babies Are Ready To Reserve

Annabelle's babies are all ready to reserve! I decided to drop the price of each kit to £35 and they will all be that price from here on out.
Since I haven't updated recently on this particular litter here's some information.

Birthday: 19th May 2013
Colours: 3 Agouti Vienna Marked Broken, 1 Black Extreme Vienna Makred (Staying) and 1 Black Vienna Marked Broken
Sexes: Unconfirmed
Ready To Leave: 19th July 2013












I'm also keeping back a little Orange extreme vienna marked (looking to be a doe) because he/she carries Chocolate and Blue Eyed White which is what I'm looking for :3 He/she had to be fostered into the above litter since Mia lost one of the two babies she had and she left a lot to be desired in raising the last one.
Hopefully she will have a bigger litter next time and raise them better, even though she was sold to me as proven I'm beginning to think she hasn't actually had a litter before :/










1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh so precious! Look at those adorable helicopter ears! <3
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete