14 Jun 2013

My Top 5 AP Prints


I've wanted to do a post like this for a while so here it is ^-^
I only actually own one AP print at the moment but these are my all time favourites that I'll hopefully own one day...maybe...

ANYWAY LET'S START!
#1 Marshmallow Bunny
I think anyone who knows me or reads this blog regularly will know one of the reasons I like this print is because bunnies.
The other is I own it, which is always nice.
On a serious note I really love this print because I just love that's it's pretty simple and the art style (as with most AP prints). To me, it's well worth the money and I have quite a sentimental attachment to it ^-^

  #2 Chess Chocolate
LOOK AT THAT LACE. LOOK AT IT.
This whole print is just gorgeous no matter whether it's on a skirt or OP. I need you in my life.

#3 Holy Night Story
The only thing I dislike in this print is the pink colourway. Eh.
Though I would sell my kidney for the Green and Red colourways.

#4 Dream Sky
That Navy colourway. 

#5 Dreamy Horoscope
ALL THE COLOURWAYS.
Oh and they have matching umbrellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment