16 Dec 2012

Starry Night Hair Band by Chess Story

This popped up on my tumblr dash and I just had to share it!
Look at this stunning piece! I'm one for everything night time and sky related so this really caught my eye.
It's a lovely head piece from the taobao store Chess Story, so you will need an SS to purchase it and it comes in two colour ways.
Lavender

and Navy

I personally prefer the Navy but wouldn't this go great with a Dream Sky co-ord?

The pricing is very decent too, at 56yuan which is roughly £5.55, it's a very cheap and affordable accessory and the perfect way to finish off any night sky themed outfit!

You can purchase this item here.

1 comment:

  1. Omg this is too adorable! Thank you so much for finding this! I now have another reason to try to shop from Taobao xDDD I need to look up tutorials though =x
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete